Questions related to the month of Ramadan for children Given the great importance of the month of Ramadan that must be taught to children, it is one of the issues that parents and schools attach importance to.The blessed month of Ramadan is a month full of material and spiritual benefits and advantages for Muslims around the world, as well as a special opportunity to introduce children to our true religion and this month and its importance. The parents’ first duty in this month is to teach their children Islam, even if they are not forced to fast, and if they are able to fast, they will receive the reward for their fasting.
Muslims are waiting for the month of Ramadan with great enthusiasm, and they are preparing with all their might to do good in the month of Ramadan by doing good deeds to family members, reading the Qur’an and doing good deeds. . Muslims around the world are preparing to face the astronomical month of Ramadan (13 / April / 2021); The blessed month of Ramadan is one of the virtuous months in which worship and many good deeds are combined that do not meet in any other month.
It is the holy month of Ramadan, where time and human dignity meet. The servant takes care of his soul, the soul transcends, and works hard to train his soul, raise his spirit, and increase good deeds. And God is the one who wanted to increase his reward, so he increases the reward and is exposed to the blowing of good deeds. And the real deprived servant is the one who deprives himself of all these benefits, and in order for the servant to be prepared for the upcoming month of Ramadan, he must be ready for the advent of the blessed month, and for the realization of the blessed month. In his mind varied obedience and goodness in his mind.
See also: Questions about Ramadan 2021
Questions and answers for children about the month of Ramadan
In Ramadan, we must involve our children in certain activities so that they learn about the importance of this blessed month from a young age, and you can teach your children about this blessed month of Ramadan with question and answer competitions. We have included the following questions and answers about Ramadan for children:
- Question: In which year did God force us to fast Ramadan?
reply: In the second year of migration
- Question: What is the benefit to us of the legitimacy of fasting Ramadan?
reply: Learn to be patient, self-disciplined, and feel poor….
- Question: Can you tell us about the verse of the Qur’an in which the month of Ramadan passed?
reply: K [البقرة: 185]
- Question: How is the fasting of Muslims?
reply: By abstaining from eating, drinking and other things that break the fast from morning to evening.
- Question: When and at what age should a Muslim fast?
reply: at the age of appointment.
- Question: What is the name of the prayer that Muslims perform after eating in Ramadan?
reply: Tarawih prayers
- Question: Why is Tarawih prayer called by this name?
reply: Because Muslims used to rest here every four rak’ahs.
- Question: What is the name of the feast that comes after Ramadan?
reply: Eid al-Fitr
See also: Ramadan 2021 questions and answers
Questions and answers for children about the month of Ramadan
Children are the most important part of society and their welfare is the good of the Islamic nation, so we must be careful to teach our children their religion and we can do it in a fun way with funny paragraphs. Questions. We have included the following questions and answers about Ramadan for children:
- Question: What did God Almighty impose on us in the month of Ramadan?
- Question: Can you talk about something that a Muslim should avoid and still do during Ramadan?
reply: Anger and gossip.
- Question: What is the month that precedes Ramadan?
reply: Span month
- Question: What is the month after Ramadan?
- Question: How does a Muslim fast forever?
reply: He fasted every year in Ramadan every year, then followed by six days of Shawwal.
- Question: What is the ruling on fasting the first days of Eid al-Fitr?
- Question: What is the ruling on swallowing the saliva of a fasting person during Ramadan?
- Question: What is the ruling on the good smell of the fasting person?
reply: It is permissible, and the first is to leave it. Because fasting is asceticism, perfume is luxury.
See also: Ramadan competition in the question and answer competition 2021
Questions and answers about Ramadan for children
With children, we apply the method of question and answer to teach them many things in an original way, away from boring traditional methods. You can ask your children to tell them about the holy month of Ramadan:
- Question: Can you tell us about some of the good things people can do during Ramadan?
reply: Iftar is for fasting, almsgiving, and the family of mercy….
- Question: What are the pillars of fasting?
- Question: What is the ruling on someone who eats during Ramadan carelessly and remembers after eating?
reply: Nothing befalls him, he completes his fast.
- Question: How do Muslims celebrate the beginning of Ramadan?
reply: Watching the crescent of Ramadan after sunset on the twenty-ninth day of Sha’ban.
- Question: What is the order of the month of Ramadan in the lunar months?
- Question: What is the Sunnah for the fasting person to break the fast with the evening prayer?
reply: on dates
- Question: Is the reward for fasting Ramadan on those who did not reach?
- Question: When is the child ordered to pray with not being obligatory?
reply: If he can fast seven years old.
Ramadan questions for children
In order to teach children about religion and to create an enjoyable and beneficial competitive environment among your children, we have put for you below different Ramadan questions that you can ask children in children’s competitions. At home or school:
- Question: Who is our Prophet known as the Seal of the Prophets?
reply: The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.
- Question: Was Abu Lahab or Abu Jahl martyred in the Battle of Badr?
- Question: Who is the muezzin of the Prophet in the city?
reply: He is the great companion “Bilal bin Rabah”.
- Question: Where was Ibrahim Snow born?
reply: in Iraq.
- Question: What is the largest surah in the Qur’an?
reply: It is Surah Al-Fatihah.
- Question: May God protect him and grant him peace, what was the Prophet Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, before the revelation came down?
reply: He was engaged in trade and grazing sheep with his uncle Abu Talib.
- Question: Who said: It is correct to slaughter a sheep after it has been slaughtered?
reply: Asma bint Abu Bakr.
- Question: What are the latest hymn books?
reply: The Holy Quran.
- Question: How many surahs of Juz Amma?
reply: 37 surahs.
See also: Frequently asked questions about Ramadan 2021
Ramadan exam questions for children
The most beautiful thing about the month of Ramadan is that a person occupies all his time in obedience to God Almighty, so that he teaches his children about this blessed month and its virtues, and they teach their religion in general. We have included Ramadan quiz questions for kids that you can ask so that they can teach your kids in a fun way:
- Question: Of the first prophets who spoke Arabic in his language?
reply: Ismail Effendi Ali Al-Haislam.
- Question: Surah in the Qur’an called the bride of the Qur’an, what is it?
reply: Surah Rahman.
- Question: Which surah is called the heart of the Qur’an?
reply: Surah Yasin.
- Question: Is the first of the Qur’an collection?
reply: Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him.
- Question: What is the name of Pharaoh’s wife?
- Question: Who is the mother of people?
- Question: Who are the sons of Fatima, daughter of our Prophet, may God be pleased with her?
reply: Hassan Hussein.
- Question: Who is the bird that Solomon spoke with?
- Question: In the absence of the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace?
reply: Negus, King of Abyssinia
- Question: How many months is the sanctuary?
reply: 4 months.
See also: Easy and fun Ramadan quizzes for kids 2021
Ramadan contests for children are ready
We have compiled a valuable set of religious questions for you below, which you can use to make Ramadan quizzes ready for children and create a fun and beneficial atmosphere:
- Question: What is the nickname that the people of Makkah gave to our Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, before the trip?
- Question: What is the name of Omar bin Al-Khattab?
- Question: Of the prophets who participated in building the Kaaba?
reply: Prophet Abraham and Ismail, peace be upon him.
- Question: When is fasting imposed in Ramadan?
reply: In the second year of migration.
- Question: What is the first war fought by Muslims in Ramadan?
reply: The Great Battle of Badr.
- Question: What is the smallest Hajj?
- Question: Who was the first to roam the old house?
- Question: Which mountain was the first to be placed on Earth?
reply: Abu Qubais in Mecca.
- Question: What is the first prayer for the Prophet Muhammad?
reply: Salat Aduher.
- Question: How many blessed surahs?
reply: 11 surahs.
See also: Easy questions and answers for young children
Easy Ramadan questions for kids 2021
Parents often want to think about their children’s intelligence level, for example if they are young or their culture is still shallow, you can ask them the easy questions first and then encourage them on the harder levels. We offer you a list of the following easy Ramadan questions for kids 2021:
- Question: Who are the same groups called?
reply: Asma bin Abi Bakr.
- Question: Who is the first Islamic preacher?
reply: Musab bin Omair.
- Question: What is the longest verse in the Qur’an?
reply: The verse of religion in Surat Al-Baqarah.
- Question: Who is the commander of the Battle of Hattin?
reply: Saladin Al-Ayyubi.
- Question: Who was the first to ask for the sword in the way of God?
reply: Al-Zubair bin Al-Awam.
- Question: Who are the heavenly angels who are ashamed?
reply: Othman Bin-Affan.
- Question: Who was the first to fight with a sword?
reply: Abraham, peace be upon him.
- Question: Who is the first to read the Quran aloud in Mecca?
reply: Abdullah bin Masood.
See also: General religious questions
Ramadan questions and answers for children
In the holy month of Ramadan, you can ask your children from puzzles and riddles to improve their mental and intellectual skills and have fun together. Here are some Ramadan riddles for children and their answers:
- Crossword: When Fatimah was eight, her brother was half her size. Fatima is now 14 years old, how old is her brother?
reply: My sister Fatima is 10. Half of 8 is 4, so Fatima’s sister is 4 years younger than her. This means that when Fatimah was 14 years old, her brother was still about 4 years younger than her, that is, he was 10 years old.
- Crossword: . It’s raining at midnight now, but the forecast for tomorrow and the day after is clear. Do you think it will be sunny in 48 hours?
reply: No, it won’t be sunny because it will be dark. 48 hours later it will be midnight again.
- Crossword: What does not enter unless hit in the head?
- Crossword: If you double a number and multiply it by 4, then divide it by 8, you get it again. What number is this?
reply: Any number. If a number is doubled and multiplied by 4, it has already been multiplied by 8, so dividing by 8 will get you the original number again.
- Crossword: What walks and stands and has no legs?
- Crossword: However, if you talk to him, he answers you in any language of the world?
reply: sound echo
- Crossword: It has eight letters but it collects all the letters, what is it?
reply: the alphabet
See also: Difficult puzzles with solutions .. mysterious puzzles for geniuses 2021
We have come to the end of this blessed month and have listed a great and valuable collection for you. Questions related to the month of Ramadan for children You can use the answers to make Ramadan quizzes and motivate children to learn about their religion and everything related to the holy month of Ramadan.